Sunday, June 3, 2007

June 3: In which I draw like a chimp (Even moreseo than usual)

The other day I bought a Wacom tablet, and so far it's pretty great. If you don't know what a Wacom is, it's a little drawing tablet that plugs into your USB port, and you can draw on it directly fromt the tablet to your computer. It's pretty neat, but there is a bit of a learning curve to it. That's what this little comic is about. It's not that good, and the art certainly ain't anything special either, but it gives you an idea of what it's like to re-learn to draw on one of these things.



Sorry there's been a bit of a post drought recently. I hope to remedy that. And I won't have immediate access to a scanner for a little while, so most of the stuff I'll post will be digital (aka done with the Wacom).

Ok, that's all for now. Hope you guys liked. Later!

No comments: