Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 22: Page 4 - Done (for real this time)

After two weeks of drawing, erasing, liquid paper-ing and scanning, page 4 is finally done. And for some reason doing the page on just a larger sheet of paper really made things a lot more difficult than the first two pages...I don't really know why that is. But it's done now, so without further ado, I give you page 4 of "Last Resort."



I feel pretty good about it, and I think this is easily my best page yet. And now that I know the kind of technical issues I need to be aware of I think future pages will come along a little quicker than this one did. But anyway, there it is; sorry it's been so long without any new stuff up, but I hope this makes up for it.

Later

1 comment:

Ben Wyman said...

Where was page 3? Did I miss page 3 somewhere?