Saturday, April 21, 2007

April 21: Page 4 is done...kinda

Ok, so I have good news and bad news.

First, the good news: Page 4 is done! The artwork's all finished and ready to scan.

The bad news? Well, that's where the scanning comes in. Because of the high level of detail in the artwork with all the shading and whatnot, just throwing the page on the scanner and clicking "scan" isn't going to do it anymore. I've moved up to 1200 dpi (which is pretty high), and I've had to start tweaking a lot of little settings to get all the detail in, and get it in without picking up the pencils left on the page.

So now I've got to go back, clean up the page a little, and then start trying to figure out that happy medium with my scanner. Hopefully I should have it all figured out soon, and then I'll put it up here. Until then, stay patient, while I try and stay sane.

Later

No comments: