Sunday, March 18, 2007

March 18: Last Resort - Page 2. Check it.

Page 2 is done. Check it out below. Turns out it took a little less time than I thought it would. Anyway, here it is, hope you like. Please comment; I don't care if what you say is good or bad, but saying anything is fine by me.



Well, there it is. I'll probably start page 3 tomorrow or Tuesday, after doing something drawing-wise to clear my head before the next page starts. Oh, and page 3 will be the last full page I upload here before I actually release the comic in print. I'll keep you updated on the progress, with little bits every now and then, but if you want the whole thing you'll just have to pay. You see, I'm a little like a drug dealer. The first taste is free, but after that you gotsta pay.

That's all for now. Hope you liked. Later!

1 comment:

Ben Wyman said...

I like your shading style. Nice and comicky (I made that word up just now. No one will ever use that word again, I bet), with a touch of dark foreboding. Neat.