Friday, March 16, 2007

March 16: Updates to come...

Okay, so I'm in the thick of page 2 right now, but I'm going to find some time this weekend and put up some more sketches to give you something else to look at until then. Thanks for all the comments on page 1, by the way; glad to see that you all enjoyed it (I take this to mean that maybe you'll, I dunno, buy it when it comes out?)

But anyway that's what's going on with the drawing. I'm trying to get sketching time in, but the comic saps a lot of that time up and I like to stay focused on what needs to be done on each page before I start doing other stuff. But I have tons of backup sketches to post up, which should be up soon. Thanks for reading!

PS As a little aside note, I'd just like to say that I'm pumped as all get out because of the way March Madness has been going so far. I'm around 91% right so far in the first round, which I'm ecstatic about. I love March.

No comments: