Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 10, 2007: Last Resort, page 1

Just a hair under six months since I finished the script, here is page one of the graphic novel I'm doing, tentatively titled Last Resort. I'm really excited about how this is looking so far, and this has been the big first push into the process of drawing this comic. I hope you guys like it, and please, PLEASE comment; I'm very interested in what you have to say about it: likes, dislikes, whatever. But anyway, here it is:

click for full-size image



Not every page I do will go up here (because I do sort of intend on selling this at some point), but in the future I'll post little bits and pieces from the comic for you guys to look at. And, as always, I'll have more stuff from work and the sketchbooks.

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kenny... i had no idea you had art like this in you... shows how much ive missed in the last 8 years out here in CO, huh?

congrats

andrew

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...thats amazing. I dont read many comics so Im kind of confused but its awesome! (p.s. you need to live here)

Anonymous said...

Nice Work K-man. That looks sweet. I am not much into comic books or graphic novels, but Sin City, 300, and this have gotten me more interested. And you do need to live here.

Anonymous said...

- Tim