Thursday, March 8, 2007

You too can lift boxes and prevent shoplifting!

Here's some more stuff from work. The first is a memo we got about how to prevent shoplifing and other stuff like that. The second drawing is from a corporate instructional flyer about proper lifting procedure.



On this next one I basically only added speech bubbles. And about 13 extra boxes to that stack. But I think it's kinda funny, hope you do too.



Well, that's it for now, but I wanted to give you guys something to look at while I'm finishing page 1 of the graphic novel I'm working on. As soon as that's done it's going up here, so stay tuned for that, I'm really excited about how it's looking. And to those who I work with who've seen all these before, my apologies; more original stuff is coming.

Later!

No comments: