Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17: It's a simple question, with a simple answer

Sup, everybody. Here's a comic I threw together this week. One page, and it took me only a few hours to do. I'm a bit frustrated with my comic because it's starting to look like it's not exactly, um, understandable...? Well, that's who a couple people I've shown it to have thought. Apparently the sequentials don't really explain much, leaving some people lost. So I need to remedy that (at some point). So, to get some frustrations out and to play around with some other styles, I did this. Hope you like.



I also did this at work, and thought I might as well post it here. For some reason I never know what to draw when I try to draw during a break at work. So that's what this strip is about.



Okay, that should do it for this time. Hope you liked. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, it's not strange at all, that woman is beautiful. And you should come to KY a little earlier because I'll be there chillen out June 8th-16th.

Keep on truckin'.

-Greg

writtenbliss said...

Made sense to me, but I the pacing of the narrative seemed slightly off. Love the concept, though.
So true about the L&O versions, but the original is my favorite. I don't like Criminal Intent as much because the male detective is a little creepy. I do like SVU, but it makes me really sad, esp. the ones with small children...
-Lisa (from Asbury)