Friday, April 6, 2007

April 6: Not a drawing, but too funny to not post

Sorry, nothing new to share drawing-wise, but I hope to change that by the end of the weekend; so stay posted. But I had to share this.

Okay, so we're not allowed to surf the Internet at work anymore. Apparently sitting around bored is better than sitting around browsing Wikipedia about when Guns N' Roses is going to finally release Chinese Democracy. We're allowed to use the 'net for "business" purposes only now, which basically extends to the corporate website.

Lucky for us our corporate website is full, chock-full, of weird, nonsensical crap: weather in Chicago (where the home office is located), menu items (at the home office, again), and photo albums from corporate events from years ago. This is where this photo was taken. I think they had some corporate retreat and went bowling or something, and this is a photo from that.



Now I don't know if the joke was intentional or not, but it's funny regardless. So funny that I took a screen capture of it and emailed it to myself at home to post here. Hope you found it as funny as I did.

New drawings should be up soon. Check back this weekend.

Later!

No comments: