Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 16: Sketch Dump/News

Sorry I haven't posted much this year. If I had to blame it on anything it would be a new job I just got, which eats up all the down time and energy I used to have to devote to drawing. So I've been getting acclimated to the new job thing, so I haven't really sat down to scan in drawings or stuff like that. So here's a bunch of stuff to make up for the lost time.









Here's one last sketch, it's a digital one:



Anyway, if you're wondering what the job is, I'll try and sum it up the best I can: I'm working for a locksmith supply company doing product photography for their website, a little bit of web stuff, and helping compile and organize a bunch of information about their products. Sounds random? Well, it is. But I'm getting paid to work in Photoshop and take pictures, so it's not a bad gig at all. It's a bit tedious at times, but I'm looking at it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things, so it's pretty good so far.

Oh, one last thing before I go: You can now see sketches of mine at another blog I'm contributing to now called Doodlog. A friend of mine from college started it, and he has a couple other people contributing to it as well, but I'll be posting stuff there from time to time as well. So go over there and check it out.

Okay, that's all for now. Later

No comments: