Sunday, December 16, 2007

December 16: The Final Product

No gallery openings anytime soon, but hey, having a t-shirt you design printed for the cool record store downtown ain't too bad either, right? Yeah, not too shabby.

So the shirt I designed for CD Central finally got printed this week, so today I made the trip downtown to pick up my shirts and a gift card I won from the contest. And I gotta say, the shirts look pretty slick. To be honest, though, it still hasn't quite hit me that a shirt I was drawing two months ago is now on sale somewhere...people might actually pay money to wear something I made. I can't imagine who these people might be, but it's fun to imagine that they're out there. Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the shirts:





Pretty awesome, right? They're selling for about 9 bucks each, so if you like them go buy a couple. Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Way to go, man.

-Greg