Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13: Put it somewhere with a good view

If there were a contest for Creepiest Wall Art ever, I think this would at least take 2nd or 3rd place, if not first. I did this for a couple friends of mine who wanted me to do something to put on their wall in their dorm room. They never specified what they were looking for, so I just sort of ran with it. And here's what I came up with. This was about 8 or 9 hours of work from start to finish. The dimensions are 11x14, and it was done with Sakura Pigma Micron pens and a Brush pen. Hope you guys like:

Did I mention that the people I made this for are girls? Does that make it creepier?



Creepy, huh? Well, I think so. Let me know what you think, too. Oh, and if you'd like me to do something for your walls, drop a comment with some contact info and we'll talk. And if you'd prefer it NOT be a picture of me watching you with a camcorder, that's fine, too.

Later!

No comments: