Thursday, June 7, 2007

June 7: IIII aaamm IIron Maaan....

So I've decided to take full advantage of my Wacom and start trying my hand at digital coloring. So that's what this is. It's an Iron Man drawing done by a guy named Jake Bymers who posts as jaybob over at DeviantArt. But I thought it was a pretty badass drawing of ol' shell head so I decided to try my hand at coloring it. But if you think the drawing's cool, all I can say is "I agree," because I didn't draw it. Just giving credit where credit's due. Anyway, here it is:



I think it came out pretty well altogether, and for a first real attempt at digital coloring, too. But I'd love to hear what you guys think. Fire away.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? No comments? and you posted this when? OMYGOD< I am so complaining to the moderater - ;-)!

Hope you are all kinds of Kentucky happy - the A-T-L is not H-O-T without you in it,

In Follett we...uhm...trust...yeah...uh...

Saivite